- The doctors alone have the right to discharge a patient
- Final Bill will be prepared based on service rendered and as per admission class. After final settlement, billing staff will hand over final bill & file, file handed over to nurse
- After receiving file, nurse will complete discharge formalities including removing IV line if any, handing over of discharge summary/discharge card and explanation of and post discharge instructions including medication etc.
- In case you are discharged on Sunday or on a hospital holiday, you may be required to make an on account payment as decided by the Admission & Billing Department. The final bill will be prepared the next working day.
- Please give your valuable feedback by filling the feedback register.
- Kindly vacate the bed as soon as bills are settled.
- Payment Methods
Deposits / Payments are to be made in Cash / Credit card / Debic Card
- Mediclaim Policy
If you have a Mediclaim policy and you are applying for bill reimbursement you are required to approach the company directly for reimbursement of your bills for which you will need originals of: (i) the final bill (ii) discharge summary (iii) deposit receipt. The final will be given by the Billing Department on settlement of dues. The discharge card will be given by the ward nurse at the time of discharge.
- Refund Policy
Any refund more than ₹10000/- is payable only by cheque. Billing staff will collect details regarding on whose name the cheque should be prepared. After the cheque is ready, a call is given to patient. Please bring settlement slip and photo ID while coming to collect refund from billing.