- Kindly decide your choice of room and inform the Admission & Billing Department.
- In case you have been advised surgery, kindly get the date of surgery confirmed by the consultant .Prior allotment of Operation Theatre is required
- The Day-Care caters to patients undergoing surgeries/procedures that do not require an overnight stay (07:00 am to 08:00 pm) in the hospital. For more information, kindly contact your Consultant/Surgeon or Day-Care receptionist on Tel No: 28147676.
- For confirming a surgery, you are requested to pay a Reservation Deposit within 48 hours of the date of booking or one day prior to admission whichever is earlier.
- Only a surgeon/consultant can cancel/postpone a surgery on medical grounds & authorize a refund. Please contact the Admission counter after cancellation.
- On the Date of Admission if you don’t receive a call from us on the Tel. No. given by you, you are requested to call on 28147676/64547676 to confirm your bed allocation. Reservation does not confirm the bed of your choice. While all efforts will be made to give bed/class of your choice, this may not be always possible as it will depend on vacation/discharges and medical status of previous occupant.
- Deposits / Payments are to be made in Cash / Debit card / Credit card letter with billing class or Identity Card for Emergency Admission to be shown for reference.
- UHID No: if allocated either in OPD or previous admission.
- All patients for admission are requested to sign a declaration for payment as per the hospital charges.
Kindly bring the following…
- The medicines you are currently consuming and all concerned Medical Reports and X-rays.
- A list of any known allergies and sensitivities.
- Keep some cash for miscellaneous purposes in case of emergency. Please safeguard your valuables & mobile. The hospital will not be liable for any loss of money or valuables.
- After telephonic confirmation of bed, the patient may be brought to the hospital. He / She will be given a Admission Number after the formalities. Please quote the same for any enquiry.
- We constantly strive to provide you a bed / room as per your needs as quickly as possible. However, sometimes you may face some delay in obtaining an allotment for which we regret any inconvenience caused to you.
- At the time of admission if you have not been allocated the bed of your billing choice (higher or lower), kindly give your request in writing to the staff on duty.
- Special facilities are provided for Suite, Deluxe, Special class & credit patients. On arrival, please contact the Receptionist.
The bed charges are calculated from 12.00 am to 12.00 am irrespective of the time of admission After admission the patient can be transferred on written request to higher/lower class subject to the availability of beds. All charges shall be billed for higher class retrospectively. A request for lowering class in ICU will be after minimum 3 days stay, and payment of all dues.
- Our pharmacy provides all the medicines for inpatients. We do not permit medicines & consumables from outside. Charity provision is made available for economically weak patients
- Please provide accurate and full information about your medical problems, past medical history / medication taken. Inform the doctor or nurse of any sudden changes in your condition. Follow the treatment plan recommended by the medical practitioner.
- If your patient has to undergo surgery, kindly get an O.T. Clearance Slip from the Admission counter after clearing the outstanding and paying surgery payment.
- We request one relative to be present in the room or ward during a surgery if any.
- If patient is required to be transferred to the ICU the room/bed that patient was occupying prior to the transfer is to be vacated by the attendants.
- During the stay of the patient, if an additional deposit requested has not been cleared, the hospital reserves the right to transfer/discharge the patient on Administrative ground.
- Please wear hospital clothes throughout your stay in the hospital.
- Help in keeping the number of visitors and the noise levels low.
- We don’t allow outside pillows, blankets, etc. as they may be a source of infection.
- Patients can be transferred to any other hospital / government hospital / nursing home in case of non-payment or any other administrative reason, or only if nursing care is required.
- Discharge of patient would be authorised as per doctor’s opinion
- Please respect hospital and personal property.
- Sparing use of Mobile phones will be appreciated.